Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well Hello Everybody... hmm :)

The following blog post is taken from a page in my journal while attending SLU 301. Sorry I was not able to blog during the trip. But I hope you enjoy through my writing the adventures the T.O.T. had in Europe!


Well hello everybody! Sorry I haven't been on lately there has been no internet access or should I say no free internet access. The last time I logged in was when we first arrived. Now we sare back in London and I'm here sitting at the Renaissance Club Lounge :) Ok well you're in for a ride on this post - My experience in PARIS! [I obviously thought I would be logging back on to the free internet but I didn't get a chance too, just keep reading... and from here on out in these posts these signs [ ] will be comments prior to the actually journal entry] But first I want to ask a question.... am I being to detailed in my descriptions and is it getting to long because personally I'm doing this for myself so I can look back one day and be like ((as Steve Eerkle)) says it "Did I do that? lol :) Comment?! 

[PLEASE COMMENT BEFORE I SPEND HOURS TYPING WORDS THAT NO ONE WILL READ!] 

3 comments:

Christina said...

comment comment comment commment!
I want to hear more about your trip!!! keep blogging!

bcl said...

We definitely want to hear about your trip! Bring on the details! :) lol

Kara said...

I'm listening...or should I say, reading! :)