Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here's to you Rascal.





Well today, August 14, 2008 is a very sad day. OUR dog Rascal was taken away from us by it's owners (our next door neighbors) who had lost him a month and a half ago. I'm just very frustrated right now, we have invested so much love, time and money into this dog and we were very attached. Puppy/Doggie as would call him was an awesome dog and now it will be very hard not waking up to him licking my face our jumping up on my bed. It will be hard not seeing him curled up sleeping on the couch and hard not having those daily walks with him. 

It will just be hard. I'm very frustrated, mad, and sad. 

Well here's to you Rascal, we love you and will miss you terribly. I love ya bud. 

Love, Daniel

1 comment:

Art Teacher said...

Daniel, tell your mom I said thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm sorry about your dog...maybe you should get a new one now. You should check out the local animal shelter. Have fun at school next week! Tell everyone I said hello!