Monday, August 4, 2008

Stonehenge... Just a bunch of rocks... lol


Here we go off to France! Actually wait [how could I forget this] I almost forgot. Before we headed over to France we made a couple [of pit] stops. We only one - Stonehenge. Stonehenge - ok well in my mind I had the picture of the Windows default background [you know what I'm talking about] and also I had the image of it being foggy and eerie with light rays shining through. So we pull up and its there like right there! ((by the way that is a reoccurring theme throughout this trip along with "Am I really here?" and "I can't believe I'm doing this!")) Ok so we pull up and get like 15 min. to wonder and stare in amazement at these mysterious stones. [time was up and now it was] Lunch time: we headed over to a sheep free meadow [pasture I think is the correct term] to have a picnic and listen to the welcome speech given by Brent [Crowe] So Cool! SLU 301 has officially begun!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Daniel,

I enjoyed just sitting and chatting with you a bit tonight - something we haven't done since you were little! :) Let me know if you decide to take advantage of the opportunity...I'd love to have you on my team! :)

Love ya!
Kika