Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tomaro is the big day! (Get Ready for the iPhone 3G)

Well my wait is almost over... The new iPhone 3G comes out tomaro and boy oh boy am I excited!! Ahh I can't even contain myself!! It literally is an addiction I think... And addiction to the latest and greatest thing that in one week of one year wont be the best anymore.. Well I guess thats just how it goes .... I'm on this train and I ain't getting off!! Lol ( I probably will have too sooner or later when I wake up in NYC homeless waiting in line at the apple store a week in advance waiting for the next new thing...lol) You may be asking what is so great about the new iPhone compared to the "old" one.... Don't ask me... I dk! Lol Well there are some cool new features .... Not many though(oh well) u should just check the website. You probably are thinking "You're Crazy.. Borderline insane... Love it or hate... That's me:)

Sent from my (old) iPhone

No comments: