Monday, July 7, 2008

Listening, Waiting and Watching...

WAITING:
for what you may ask, what else but the NEW iPhone 3G! 
its about 3 days and 15 hours until it comes out! I really am excited about it.
LISTENING: Ok... so enough about that.... I wann tell you about this ammaaaazzzing playlist i have been listening to the last couple of days.... well i started listening to it like right after the lightforce trip.. The Playlist includes the new Coldplay cd "Viva La Vida" Gavin DeGraw's album "Chariot" and "Chariot Stripped" ALSO ((wait theres more))((i do like to listen to a wide variety of songs and albums at one time)) Umm...OneRepublic's "Dreaming Out Loud"... Vanessa Hudgens' "Identified" ((ok now don't laugh, it really is pretty good, I had to throw that into the mix to liven it up a bit with some pop/techno)) ANYways ((wow i do get side tracked easily)) ((THERE I GO AGAIN!) Ahh Ok Whew! Let's see Landon Pigg with "LP", Paramore with "Riot!" and some single tracks that are in there would be "Burnin' Up" by the Jonas Brothers ((by the way there new cd is sure to be amazing!)) and also "Clocks" by Coldplay. 
A new CD that I have just recently encountered it "Something to Say" by Matthew West. Ok well it might not be the newest but this cd really speaks to me and where I am at in many different aspects of my life. I came across this cd well just because my mom bought it for me.. She actually got to meet Matt West while attending the races at Daytona International Speedway. My dad and her went for the whole weekend to volunteer for MRO (Motor Racing Outreach) and boy did they have an awesome time! My Dad really has a passion for that type of ministry "The Mission Field" I mean those type of people need Jesus just as much as the lost anywhere else in the world. 

WATCHING: OK well until the date of realease for the new iPhone 3G I have religiously checked apple.com for continual updates on the release. You know how they always put the latest thing on the home page. Sadly it has been the same since they announced it. Except for they did make a "Guided Tour" video.. On T.V. I have been enjoying well actually just my usually NickatNite line up: George Lopez, Home Improvement, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air & Family Matters. By the way I love Will Smith but his new movie was "so so" It had way to much language :( I would reccomend you first checcking out what pluggedinonline.com has to say about it. Plugged In is a great resource but they do write about every littel "wrong" thing.... they are very critical. I can see where they are coming from though... It is after all a Christian website. 

DILEMMA: Anyways I am kinda in a dilemma.. I work at a local Starbucks in town ((which by the way is AMAAAZZZZZINGG!!! I look forward coming into work each and every day!)) and i was not scheduled for Friday, July 11 (iPhone 3G release date) and then another store called and asked the "partners" if any of them wanted to cover some shifts at their store and i was like "YES!!" Ah but ges what I just then signed myself up to work the day the iPhone 3G comes out!!! AH some once I realized it (a couple hours later) I immediatly called my manager in distress asking her what I should do... so she told me to call some other partners at our store to see if they could cover it. There were only 3 partners that were not scheduled for that Friday and one of them I asked and she couldn't and the other I left a message.... and as for the other .... truthfully I'm too afraid to ask BUT you know what I will!! For the iPhone and the iPhone only! Haha ... So please pray that I can get the shift covered ... lol... 

Well its time for me to eat.. with my POPPY! Yes I love him so much! 

No comments: