Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thank You Judy!

[sorry my the other part of this blog post I sent accidentally so here is the 2nd part , they both go together..]


Umm so ne ways where was I? Oh ya and I told her I called Judy and she was like well guess what Judy is here!! :) really? And I heard Judy's voice in the background sure I can cover his shift. (insert the biggest grin on my face here) Ok so then I went on a rampage through my house with excitement! :D so I sat down in my living room watching the morning lineup on what else the Disney Channel (by the way the actual show was Hannah Montana) lol Then I here my mom call at me from the office and she was like the apple store opens at 8 am on Friday.... What? I was like you must be talking about the AT&T store (I had read on Mac Rumors.con that they were opening at 8 am) So I rushed into the office and jumped with glee! Everything has just fallen into place!! Thank you Lord!! 2 days left!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: