Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2:00 really?

Today was my day to be very productive and get many things done....That didn't happen. You seemy grandpa Poppy and my brothers both left this morning for what my Nana and Poppy liked to call it "The Great Adventure!" This is the first year that I will not be participating in it..and it also is the first year that my brothers will be doing it without my Nana. :'( She was the one that always would coordinate it. ((sigh)) But she is in a better place now, a place with no more pain, no more suffering, and no more struggle. She is dancing on the streets of gold with her new and improved + healed body. :) I try to dwell on the positive even though we all miss her so much... especially my Poppy. Well back to the story. So they left this morning and my mom and dad both had to work today. So here I am all alone in my house. I was very lonely the only thing that comforted we was QVC and HSN also TBS and my computer with my Wall*E background :) Well I didn't have enough time to be really lonely since i woke up at 2!! Haha... ((there went my day!)) So I got up and decided I was ready for breakfast!! YUMM! 2 apple toaste strudels with a glass of orange juice and then about an hour later I decided I was hungry again ((i really was just bored)) and found sitting in my freezer an unopened box of Breakfast Taquitos!! Bacon, Egg and Cheese flavored!! haha! I ate 5 of those with a nice can of DIET coke....lol 
Then my mom soon arrived a little later and we both got ready and headed to church or for me work (ugh... that's all I'm gunna say ;)) Well now,,, umm I think that's it! 
Only 1 full day left until the new iPhone 3G comes out! And I will be there a the store when it opens to get on :D 

1 comment:

Art Teacher said...

Daniel, I am so excited that you have a blog. I have had one for a year and this summer I feel like all my friends are getting one! Woohoo! I'll add you to my favorites list! www.makingartagain.blogspot.com