Monday, July 14, 2008

New Puppy?

Well if you read any of my thingys that I post to the web like Twitter updates and Facebook statuses you should know that we have a new puppy in our house. :) My mom and dad rescued him after finding him in our back yard lost and looking for a home. So we have recently taken him in and given him hopefully a permanent home. Today we took him to the vet and he sure had a FIT! He lashed out! I didn't mention this but he is the cutest little Miniature Pinscher! We were there to see if he had one of those chips implanted in him that has his info and stuff. Nope, (happily) nothing is found. We still will be in the process of trying our best to find his owner(s). But until the process is over, Here's to our new dog! :)

P.S. I still will post a blog about the iPhone 3G release just give me some time.... :) I am still trying to make this blogging thing a habit. :) (I have started on the iPhone blog it is just taking me a while) 

Also: 
Please Comment if you have any good housebreaking tips? 
Does any body even read this? 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Daniel! I saw the link to your blog on your facebook, when I went there to see about this new puppy you keep talking about!! So yes, I'm reading your blog now and I think you're doing great! Welcome to the blog world! Now you need to show me a picture of your new dog though...he sounds cute! Any idea how old he is? We have lots of housebreaking tips, but we started with an 8 week old puppy, I don't know if they work on an older dog?? My advice for you all is to crate train him. It makes life much easier if you can get him used to the security of a crate until you can trust him out and about. But, good luck...training takes lots of time and patience! Can't wait to see some pictures...say hi to your family!!