Friday, September 5, 2008

On My Way.

Well I just wanted to give you guys a little update on the new me.. It
is such a struggle!!! Wow.. But I have been doing so much better. My
mom bought me this new devotional book called "Solo" by the people who
wrote the Message. It has been really good so far and I am really
enjoying being back in the Word and doing a daily devotional. Me and
brothers sign our intotionals on the calendar to show that we did 'em.
It is also encouraging that they are making an effort in doing their
devotional too. I tell you what you can totally tell a difference when
you are on or off them. Kinda like medication.

Well right now I am on my way to Rock The Universe 2008! Ashtin and I
have kinda made it a tradition to go. We really enjoy catching up with
each other and hanging out. She is such a cool person that goes
through so much and I admire her for that. When we are together we are
basacally always laughing! Haha! We arn't even there yet and I have
come to tears two times already from laughing so hard! Lol.

Soccer: Remember how I told you that I was doing soccer? Well come to
find out I'm doing pretty good at it and I really enjoy it. Except for
the fact that many times I'm on the "skins" team when we scrimage.
Ugh! That is not my thing: public body exposure. Haha! Oh well take
one for the team right? I also look forward to progressing in the
sport. Hey I got a home game, Tuesday around 4(ish). Come and you'll
get a good laugh. lol

Well I'm on my way in more ways than one. Check back soon. Ttyl :)

Sent from my iPhone 3G :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Sounds great! Enjoy your weekend...and if IKE doesn't mess up your game, I'd love to see you in action! :)

Love ya!
Kika