Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank You Lord.


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I got a car!!!! :) A MINI Cooper S to be exact. WOW! So here is the story. 

A couple weeks back my dad and I went out to look around at cars for me. We looked like every where and test drove a bunch and then ((cue angel Ah Ah Ah and Oh)) we see it. A MINI Cooper. My heart skipped a beat. This is my dream car. We pull into the Audi dealership just to get a look at the price. Then it escalated into something I never could of imagined. Everything was right about this car. It's so awesome you just have to come see it. :) So anyways we end up in the chairs on the other side of the dealers desk-trying to work something out. The car was out of our price range and we thought we could talk 'em down. Slowly but surely we did. It ended up not working out. To make a long story short my dad was still and contact with the dealer and it seemed to be a big NO DEAL and I was trying to move on and find something else. BUT then today my parents show up to pick me up from work with the car!!!! WHAT?!! lol Man I'm just so excited and even now while writing this that my thoughts are all jumbled together. I'm sorry I wanna tell you the whole story, if you wanna know. LET me say this though. It is only be the grace, goodness, and love of GOD and My Saviour Jesus Christ that it is possible to for me to have this amazing blessing. 

If you surrender to God and try your best genuinely even through the hard times He will come through. Praise GOD. and THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. wow :)

2 comments:

bcl said...

That's awesome Daniel. Congratulations!

Kara said...

Congrats on your new wheels! :) I can't wait to see it!!! :)